Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wanting to Have a Lot of Kids

My daughter Jane, who lives in Montreal and works in social media, alerted me to Practicing Mammal which led me to The Koala Bear Writer.

The Practicing Mammal blogger lives in Vancouver and has nine children.

Coming Home: Practicing Mammal's Conversion Story

"My conversion happened in 1991. At the Easter Vigil, I entered the Catholic Church. I converted from Nothing. Of course conversion is an ongoing affair and today I am still converting. I am still learning and growing and turning my heart toward God on a daily basis. But how I got from Nothing to embracing the Catholic Church as my home is yet another angle on the mysterious ways that God works in our life. It wasn't sudden. In fact, I kind of oozed my way toward the Church, over about ten years..."

Click here to read the full post from Friday, February 22, 2013.

My thanks to the Koala Bear Writer for authorizing me to share this content.

1 comment:

  1. Barbara - thanks for dropping bymy blog! I'm glad that you liked Practicing Mammal's story and want to share it. Can I suggest that you simply post the first paragraph here and then link back to the post on my blog? Google doesn't like duplicate content on multiple websites (it makes them think one of us is a spammer). Or you could write a brief introduction/synopsis of the post and recommend readers follow the link to check it out. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete